Terms and Conditions for Holiday Lighting Service
1. Services Provided: We offer a full-service holiday lighting package that includes the rental of lights, professional design consultation, installation, maintenance and repair, take down, and storage services.
2. Rental Agreement: The lights provided for the holiday lighting installation are the property of 5 Star Pressure Washing Inc and are being rented to the client for the duration of the agreed season.
3. Duration of Service: Services rendered are for the duration of one holiday season, defined as the period from installation to take down, with dates to be agreed upon in advance by the client and 5 Star Pressure Washing Inc.
4. Pricing: 50% Deposit for services is required prior to setting an installation date. Remainding balance is due day of installation after installation is finish. Pricing is for a single season and is not subject to refunds once installation has occurred. Deposits are non refundable
5. Maintenance and Repairs: 5 Star Pressure Washing Inc responsible for all maintenance and repairs required during the rental period. Clients should notify 5 Star Pressure Washing Inc immediately if repair or service is needed.
6. Take Down and Storage: 5 Star Pressure Washing Inc is responsible for the take down and storage of the lights after the holiday season ends, with dates to be coordinated with the client.
7. Discount for Returning Customers: Clients who choose to use 5 Star Pressure Washing Inc services for subsequent years will receive a 10% discount on the full price of the following season’s service. This discount is applicable for each year’s service after the initial season and is not cumulative.
8. Cancellation Policy: Clients may cancel their service with written notice at least 7 days prior to the agreed installation date. Cancellation after installation has occurred will not be refunded. Deposits are non refundable.
9. Damage and Liability: Clients agree not to manipulate, adjust, or attempt to repair any of the lighting equipment themselves. Any damage caused by such actions may incur additional charges.
10. Weather Delays: Service dates may be subject to change due to weather conditions or other unforeseen circumstances that could potentially compromise the safety of our installation crew or the quality of our service.
11. Governing Law: These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the state in which 5 Star Pressure Washing Inc operates.
12. Acceptance: By agreeing to our services, the client acknowledges that they have read, understood, and agreed to the terms and conditions set forth by 5 Star Pressure Washing Inc.
This document is subject to change without prior notice and may be updated or modified at the discretion of 5 Star Pressure Washing Inc.